Reminisce

8709 Special | ABDC 4 - Refelctions of 1st show.

|
Just finished viewing the competition for this upcoming season. And they didn't play, season 4 is something totally different. Here are my favorites after seeing the show.
Best performance of the night goes to : Rhythm City
Top 3
  • Southern Movement - These creators of hick-hop from Nashville had one segment during their first show that surprised me...BUT when it came to sudden death they killed it. They'll definitely be ones to watch.
  • Rhythm City - Had the cleanest routine of the night. My favorite so far. Very versatile.
  • We Are Heroes - Different and all lady baby. I feel they're choreography will surprise like Fanny Pak.
The Rest
  • Massive Monkeys - Its a given - B-Boys always tend to hold their own in the competition. With the Boogie Bots being that one exception.
  • Artistry in Motion - Love that SYTYCD's Donyelle is gettin' another shot. I just wish it wasn't so reminiscent of the unfortunate demises of both Fly Khicks and Fish N' Chicks.
  • Vogue Evolution - Very...different. A definite first for television unless you're watching an old Sylvester video. Its going to be interesting.
  • Beat Ya Feet Kings - Was expecting a lil more from them, and was a little disappointed. Definitely the ones who will need the most growth.
  • AfroBroike - Not sure how I feel about them. We'll see how they manage the challenges though. Could surprise everybody. But I don't expect much since I almsot forgot to add them to the list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment