Reminisce

? | Is it just me, or is having "This Is It" released on Halloween seem.....spooky?

|
http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/thn/assets_c/2009/06/Michael-Jackson-thumb-500x417-644.jpg
Everyone knows by now that the unreleased documentary of Michael Jackson's days of preparation for his 'This Is It" Tour is being made public in theaters everywhere. I' m sure fans across the world are excited for the bittersweet opportunity to see Michael one last time, but to me their is something awfully unsettling about this production. I think it's the fact that the late Jackson will 'live' again on none other than Halloween. That's right. All Halo's Eve is the release date for the docu, and I can't help but think of an undead Michael rising from the grave to moonwalk one final time. I may be exaggerating a bit, but this seems like one more act added to the never-ending circus surrounding his alleged murder and handling of affairs. I mean I liked Michael, and he truly was one of the greatest, but I think I'll have to pass on this once in a lifetime moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment