Reminisce

It's the Mix of the Month | August

|
Decided to give you guys a mix every first of the month. Just some random music I enjoy Jamglue'd together. Nothing professional, just me being bored. Great to choreograph a routine to. Here's the first edition. Link above. Tracklist below. (Track length : 9:17)
  1. Seen Clean - Izza Kizza (Intro)
  2. Get'cha Some - Big Sean
  3. Stuntin' Like My Daddy - Birdman & Lil' Wayne
  4. Brand New - Lil' Wayne
  5. Gold Chain - Fly.Union
  6. I'm Cool - Swizz Beatz
  7. I Got A Bottle - Trina ft. Missy Elliott
  8. 2 Way - Ginuwine (Interlude)
  9. Video Phone - Beyonce
  10. Ringtone - Big Boi
  11. Double Saftey Lately - Sean Paul
  12. Down - Cheri Dennis
  13. Hit Tha Button - Petey Pablo
  14. Everybody Know - Southeast Slim (Outro)

0 comments:

Post a Comment